Applications for Summer 2022!
To apply online, please asssemble all the information below and then follow the link at the bottom of this page to fill out the online form. You will not be able to save your application prior to submission, so make sure you have time to complete the application when you start it.
For the online form, you will need to provide:
- basic contact information about yourself,
- information on how many college credits you have completed so far,
- a statement about why you are interested in the program,
- short descriptions of your experiences related to geosciences (it is OK if you don’t have any experience yet!), and
- the name AND email address of a faculty member or teacher who will write a recommendation letter on your behalf (it is a good idea to ask them first if they will be able to write the letter). They should send the letter directly to the GO FoRWARD email email@example.com.
Be sure to check out the eligibility criteria before you apply.
In addition to the online form, you will need to submit a transcript (unofficial is fine) to GO FoRWARD via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The summer program will be back in 2022! Once you have your information ready, fill out the online application form.
Spaces are still available, and applications will be accepted until filled.
If you are interested in getting involved with Geosciences research or career programs, please email Dyanna Czeck (email@example.com), and she will help you find opportunities.