You will need to apply using the online form with link below.
Please note that you can not save the application while you are in progress, so plan to sit down and complete it in one sitting. Before you begin your application, you may want to gather all the information you will need:
- Name, email address (UWM students must use their UWM email address), major
- How many credits you have completed, classes you have taken so far, and science/laboratory/outdoor experiences (it’s ok if you don’t have any credits or experiences to report yet!)
- Check eligibility requirements and explain why you qualify
- Why are you interested in the GO FoRWARD summer Research experience? (Please use no more than 400 words.)
- Have a copy of your most recent transcript: college or high school (unofficial is OK)
- Name and email address of one professor/instructor/teacher who will write a recommendation letter for you
Click this link to submit your application: GO FoRWARD Application
Applications are already closed for 2021. Stay tuned for the application site to open for Summer 2022 (applications start during Spring semester). If you are interested in getting involved with Geosciences research or career programs, please email Dyanna Czeck (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she will help you find opportunities.