Data Requests

Requests for data should be directed to the appropriate area depending on the type of information you are seeking:

Clinical Experiences (Corby Anderson)

Council on Professional Education (CPE)

HR and Financial

Student Data or fill out the SOE Data Request Form

Office of Assessment and Institutional Research (OAIR) Data Hub
The Data Hub serves as a repository for institutional reports—a one-stop shop where campus personnel can find data reports from various offices. Visit the UWM Data Hub website for more information.