Outside Activities Reporting

Faculty, academic staff, limited appointees, principal or co-investigators on federal grants, and those persons with active management plans from the Conflict of Interest Committee must complete an annual disclosure form.

To complete an annual disclosure form, visit the Completing an OAR Disclosure webpage for detailed instructions.

The Outside Activities Reporting Toolkit webpage is a helpful resource.

For questions regarding the completion and submission of an OAR Disclosure, please contact:

UWM Help Desk
(414) 229-4040
Get Tech Help