- Shaghui Huang: Dr. Shanghui Huang is a postdoctoral research associate working on a data analytical platform for compact X-ray free-electron lasers (CXFEL). Shanghui received his Ph.D. in computational chemistry from the University of Notre Dame in Indiana in 2023. His former research was about exploring colloidal self-assemblies with enhanced sampling methods of molecular simulations. It included studies on thermodynamic properties and assembly behavior of colloidal clusters with short-ranged interactions, as well as developing novel methods to identify reaction coordinates and calculate free energy profiles.
- Justin A. Trujillo: Justin is a Ph.D. student working in the area of computational structural biophysics. His project is about data incompleteness in time-resolved X-ray crystallography experiments.
- Bismah Hasan: Bismah is a BioXFEL scholar and an undergraduate student in computer science at the City College of New York. She is interested in scientific computing and data analysis.
- Jenna Vesey: Jenna is a BioXFEL scholar and an undergraduate student in bioinformatics and neuroscience at Ramapo College of New Jersey. Her interests include cell and molecular biology with a focus on astrobiology.
- Pranav Manjapra: Pranav was an undergraduate BioXFEL scholar from the University of California – Santa Cruz in 2020. He currently works as a Data Infrastructure Engineer at Empirico Inc. in California.
- Yusuf Ahmad: Yusuf was an undergraduate BioXFEL scholar from Lewis University in Illinois in 2019. He currently is a medical student in Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine in Pennsylvania.