Lodging for participants who stay in the Sandburg Residence Halls will be covered by the Workshop. For those who prefer a hotel, we have obtained a conference rate at the “Knickerbocker on the Lake” near downtown Milwaukee. Details on that option can be found at the end of this page.
To make a reservation at Sandburg Halls please click here. You might want to read the comments below before doing so.
Comments about registration:
- To register for housing, you will first need to create an Iris account, or use one of the other acceptable accounts such as a Goggle account if you already have one.
- Each participant will get a private room in a suite. Linens will be provided.
- If you want confirmation, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will check it for you.
- The Workshop will pay all housing costs. If you are required to enter a “billing address”, use Department of Mathematical Sciences, PO Box 413, Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
- If you will need parking, there is a link at this website to register for it.
If you have issues with the housing registration process or need further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Joshua Boehm [Coordinator for Kenilworth Square Apartments and Residential Guest Services, University Housing, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee] at email@example.com or 414-229-0514. (Click here to view UWM’s general university housing website – which includes conference housing.)
For those who wish to stay at a hotel, we have obtained a conference rate of approximately $90/night at the Knickerbocker on the Lake, approximately 2.5 miles from the conference site. Be sure to ask for the UWM rate when booking your room. The conference website can be found here and their phone number is: (414) 276-8500.