CURRENT LAB MEMBERS
Claire de la Cova, PhD
Robert Townley, PhD
I am investigating the protein kinase Braf and its role in animal development and human disease.
I’m pursuing my PhD on regulation of the kinase Braf by 14-3-3 proteins. I’m interested in investigating Braf and its role in human cancer.
I’m interested in understanding how Fibroblast Growth Factor Receptors (FGFRs) signal to their adaptor proteins to activate the MAP Kinase pathway. My favorite piece of laboratory equipment to use is our confocal microscope to take beautiful, fluorescent worm pictures.
Graduate student and research intern
I design schemes to generate mutant transgenic animal strains to investigate kinase activity. I plan on pursuing my Ph.D. to further explore my interests in protein structure and molecular biomedical research.
- Nicole Wicker
I plan to pursue a Ph.D to further explore my interests in microscopy, cell signaling, and structural biology.
- Katelyn Flitcroft
- Alexia Castillo, Undergraduate student (McNair fellowship, 2022)
- Morgan Klingbeil, Graduate student (Independent study, 2022)
- Liliana Kasta, Undergraduate student (Independent study, 2022)
- Augustin Deniaud, Graduate student (MS thesis degree, 2021)
- Jermarcus Lewis, Undergraduate student (McNair and SURF fellowships, 2021)
- Antonela Fonceva, Graduate student (Independent study, 2020)
- Zach Uttke, Undergraduate student (Independent study, 2020)
- Anna Miller, Post-baccalaureate student
- Evgeniy (Genya) Nenaydykh, Undergraduate student