Welcome to my website! Here you will find publications, computer programs and other stuff that you may or may not find useful.
Very Brief Biography
- PhD in Mathematics (specialization in Statistics), University of Buenos Aires, 1999. Advisor: Víctor J. Yohai.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Statistics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1999-2001.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Biostatistics, University of Zürich, 2001-2004. Supervisor: Theo Gasser.
- Assistant Professor (2004-2008), Associate Professor (2008-2017) and Professor (since June 2017), Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
My primary research field is Statistics, and in particular the following areas:
- Functional Data Analysis
- Temporal and Spatial Stochastic Processes
- Nonparametric and Semiparametric Statistics