- (In preparation). Unstructured content (edited with Andy Egan and Dirk Kindermann). Oxford University Press.
- (forthcoming). Representing knowledge. The Philosophical Review.
- (forthcoming). That-clauses and propositional anaphors. Philosophical Studies.
- (forthcoming). The linguistic basis for propositions. Routledge Handbook of Propositions. (ed.) C. Tillman. Routledge.
- (forthcoming). Hedged assertion (with Matthew Benton). Oxford Handbook of Assertion. (ed.) S. Goldberg. Oxford University Press.
- (forthcoming). Testimony and grammatical evidentials. Routledge Handbook of Social Epistemology. (eds.) M. Fricker, P. Graham, D. Henderson, N. Pedersen, J. Wyatt. Routledge.
- (forthcoming). Deceiving without answering. Philosophical Studies.
- (2020). What the metasemantics of know is not. Linguistics and Philosophy 43 (1): 69-82.
- (2019). Propositional anaphors. Philosophical Studies 76 (4): 1055-1075.
- (2018). Contrast and constitution. Philosophical Quarterly 68 (270): 158-174.
- (2015). Humean laws and circular explanation (with Michael Hicks). Philosophical Studies 172 (2): 433-443.
- (2013). Teaching philosophy through Lincoln-Douglas debate (with Jacob Nebel, Ryan Davis, Ben Holguin). Teaching Philosophy 36 (3): 271-289.