Brandon Pierce

BA, Art (Design Studies)

info@phantomcomp.com
ww.phantomcomp.com

I am an artist and graphic designer based in the city of Milwaukee, WI. My work is a celebration of the handmade, combining traditional techniques with modern design to create unique, visually striking pieces. My area of expertise in graphic design is brand identity. Working in this field allows my style of design to have a positive impact in the world. My graphic design process relies on the use of drawing utensils, paint supplies, and screen-printing supplies because of their versatility and tactile qualities. I enjoy the process of layering basic elements of art and design to create a depth and richness that cannot be achieved through digital design alone. I intend for my work to bring a new level of uniqueness that never goes unnoticed. My work is not only meant to be attractive, but also convey a message. Viewers should be able to absorb the story behind each item of art and design. I hope to demonstrate the power of traditional techniques and handmade design in a world that often prioritizes speed and efficiency over quality and craftsmanship.