Students at Sabin Hall wells conducting well development (Fall 2021)
- Field Methods in Hydrogeology (GEO SCI 563)
- 4 credits undergraduate/graduate
- 3 hours lecture, 3 hours lab
- Introduction to current equipment and methodology used in field evaluation of hydrologic systems. Well installation and monitoring, stream gauging, indirect surface observations. Lab, field trip for which fee is assessed.
- Prerequisites: graduate standing; GEO SCI 463(P)
- Current Offerings: https://catalog.uwm.edu/course-search/
- Past Syllabi: Fall 2021