We invite submission of abstracts for 20-minute talks and posters on all topics in theoretical, descriptive, and experimental phonology and phonetics. Students are especially encouraged to submit abstracts, but should consult with their relevant professors before doing so.
- All abstracts for presentation must be submitted by 11:59 PM on Friday, August 23rd, 2019.
- Abstracts should be 1 page in 12 pt. font with normal margins. A second optional page may be used for figures and references only.
- At the top of the abstract, please put:
- title of the paper
- author name(s) and affiliation(s)
- author e-mail address(es)
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com with the subject ‘MidPhon abstract’. Submissions should be in .pdf; please ensure that all phonetic fonts are embedded.
- Please indicate in the body of your email (if necessary):
- Preference for poster/oral presentation preferences (if you have a preference)
- Any restrictions you may have on the schedule of your talk/poster.
- Notification of acceptances will be issued by the first week of September.
Email with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org